Every user has the right to:
- request from the personal data privacy manager to confirm, whether his personal information is in the system or not,
- request access to your personal data (»data subject access request«),
- request copy of his own data,
- request correction of the personal data that we hold about you,
- request erasure of your personal data,
- object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms,
- demand information regarding methods of user data processing,
- restriction of processing of your personal data,
- data portability.
You can withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. This can be done:
- click the unsubscribe button in received e-mails,
- opt out with contacting us at email@example.com,
- or contact us at any other available channel.
We will address all demands as soon as possible, but not later than in 30 days after receiving it.
You cannot demand restriction of use or erasure of personal information that we control and process to fulfill legal requirements.
You have the right to report dispute at any time to the authority in your country. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach them, so please contact us first.